School Council is an elected group of parents and staff who form the governing body of our school.
They are significantly involved in promoting a positive school environment.
Council Meetings are conducted twice per term and community members are encouraged to nominate for positions annually.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Monitoring the school’s finances
- Reviewing and endorsing school policies
- Maintenance of cleaning of buildings and grounds
- Development of the school’s facilities and their use by others
- Employment of non-teaching staff
- Fundraising activities.
2018 School Council Representatives
Parents & Friends
Gail Butterworth, Assistant Principal
Rachael Kimber, Assistant Principal
Courtney Hale, Classroom Teacher